Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Our package is on its way!

Hi everyone!

Charlemagne, Tamar and Mal here.  We got our Secret Paws box in the mail a few days ago, but Momma's running behind. (When isn't she?).  

Since we don't have our own blog, for those playing along at home, Charlemagne is 11 1/1 and is the fuzzy white and brown/gray Maine Coon boy, Tamar is the same age and she's the delicate brown and black striped Pixie Bob girl and Mal is 8 1/2 and is the gray rescue boy who is ever so grateful he got Momma's attention.  


Wow, Mom!  I think you did pretty good on the shopping for our Secret Paws.  I'm glad you think so, Charlemagne.


Mom, I think Charlemagne is hogging the sniffing time on the gifts for our friends!  Well, Tamar, you could sniff, too, if you wanted.  


Oh - I guess I can!  Sniff, sniff, sniff.  


Hey, I want in on the sniffing, too!


And here's my handsome side!  Yes, Mal, you are handsome.


This is a whole new thing - the three of us sitting this close and all posing nicely for Momma.  (We're kind of newly integrated and still working out how this works.)


Time for the box inspection!  Looks good on the wrapping, Momma!



But I gotta see if everything is in the right place.


Okay, there is still room in the box for me.  No?  Oh right, I don't want to get taped up in the box and sent away from my Momma.  

Wishing our Secret Paws a very Meowy Christmouse and a Purry New Year!

Love, 
Charlemagne, Tamar and Mal

3 comments:

  1. Your secret paws are going to be very lucky kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun picking out their stuff! We sure hope they like it!

    Charlemagne, Tamar and Mal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received my Secret Paws box in the mail today! We are shopping tomorrow to send out our Secret Paws box! I bet that your Secret Paws will love everything that all of you packed into that box!

    Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Spike William

    ReplyDelete