Thursday, December 28, 2017

Peaches & Paprika's Thrill from Secret Paws Friends Furever


O the thurrrrrill of it all! We have big thank you's to give to our friends at Friends Furever blog (Sharon, Raz, Allie & maybe Noelle?) and to our Secret Paws Godmom Ms Paula, who waved her wand over the holiday season & somehow got all of us hooked up with each other.
Peaches investigating the new delivery

Investigation

 I bet you didn't know that I am a certified box-inspector cat,did you!  Well let me tell you this box met my highest standards. I rated it A++++.

Sniffings

Then followed a little excitement. We begged & begged to open it ASAP-but it was not to be.  

We had to be content with SNIFFING the colorful packages.  What kind of deal is THAT. (They did smell enticing, though..)

The Green Palm Tree Toy


Peaches getting her last look at the green palm tree
I, Peaches, was entranced by the little green palm tree toy (especially since we live in cold New England) however I was not to enjoy it long. That scoundrel sisfur Paprika, grabbed & ran off with it. I still don't know where she hid it to this day.

The Scratch Toy
Peaches checking out the scratch toy.
We are always looking for good scratch toys. After checking this one out,I sharpened my claws on it and found it a most pleasing and effective experience.  It and my claws smelled good too.  Paprika was unsuccessful this time in her attempts to steal carry it off.

The Colorful Wand Toy

Paprika checks out Wand toy
Peaches "going at it" with wand toy
The wand toy we got was totally scrumptious and we both enjoyed it. We are going to write about that one in our blog cuz we got 80 gazillion pictures. It was found in the fascinatingly shaped package with the green prongs sticking out!

The Red & white Santa Paws Blanket

Is this beautiful or WHAT!
Talk about thurrrrilling.  A FLEECE blanket MADE by Mom Sharon.  We couldn't get enough of that blanket.  It is red,  white  & VERY decorative AND soft.  It has a
reversible red side too.  Here I am, trying it out, in my full glory.  In fact I DO consider it "MY" blanket.

Now here you will notice Paprika tried to act like it was HER blanket.  She pretended she was just trying to show off it's reversible red side. Don't believe her! She wants to get the blanket away from me!

My blanket Cheesecake shots


A few cheesecake red and white blanket shots should convince you this blanket is MINE!


Maybe I should take a little relaxed nap to cement the deal!



Or a formal portrait may be in order!

The Silver Cat

The last item we opened was apparently meant for our human. It is a beautiful silver cat (pewter)which stands by itself and has room for a photo in the middle of it.  Our human eventually put it on her mantel. Isn't it beautiful?



Now there is more to this silver cat story. You see me and Paprika were Verry interestested
in this cat.  It could have been the fish dangling from his mouth. Anway we both wanted to adopt him as our brother.

Well enough for now. thanks for reading about our "grand event" and a special thanks to Ms. Sharon and her Friends Furever gang and Ms. Paula. Signing off to go interact with our new delectables!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank U. We had a little trouble with posting the pix but finally finished! We are going to hang out on our red and white "Sharon" blanket FurEver!

      Delete
  2. YAY! We're so happy you liked your presents!!!

    The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it!!! Check out our blog too, there are a few more pix. I have some more pix of Peaches rolling around on the blanket today which I will send to you! Thank U again, they have provided much happiness.

      Delete