Friday, January 5, 2018

Secret Paws at Summer's House!

Many of you might have seen me post about our Secret Paws gifts at my blog last week.

Yep, our Secret Paws were Truffle, Brulee, and their human, who does all the hard work matching up everybody for Secret Paws!

We got a lot of really awesome presents!

My human got some nice gifts too. She attends a writers group once a month, so that journal will come in really handy! (The peppermint bark needs no excuse to get used, if you know what I mean!)

The pillow contains valerian which gets you really high (if you are a kitty). You can tell Binga is high because she is grooming her feet. I don't know why, but it's something she does when she is high. At least it's better than when she gets whappy.

My human wasn't sure if I was going to like the SmartyKat Twirly Top. I wondered at first too!

This is how I wound up playing with it! Okay, maybe I was being a little silly, but it was fun.

We had to take the running birdie from Petlinks into the kitchen because it kept getting caught in the grooves of the plank floor in the living room. Boodie enjoyed whapping it.

We all loved (like really, really loved) the treats! My human couldn't even get a photo of me with the Vital Cat treats because I wouldn't sit still for them! And of course I love freeze dried chicken too, so the Grandma Lucy's treats were a big hit. You can tell in this photo because my human made the mistake of leaving them on the living room floor when she went downstairs for minute. When she came back up, this is the condition the bag was in!

Thank you so much, Truffle, Brulee and Paula - for the Secret Paws, and for everything you do for the Cat Blogosphere!

2 comments: