Saturday, February 15, 2020

Spitty sent Sensational Secret Paws!

Secret Paws was Wonderful!

I received a box before Christmas and wanted to open it right away.
It had my name on it but my Food Lady said that I had to wait for Christmas.
~~~~~
When I was finally able to open the box on Christmas morning I found that my Secret Paws were Spitty the Kitty and Mom Mary. You can go here to visit them at SpittySpeaks.
~~~~~
  I am sorry that it took us so long to post the Secret Paws pictures. My Food Lady wanted to make sure that they were all in order and arranged so they can go into a photo book.
~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

Thanks so much to Mom Paula, Truffle, and Brulee at Sweet Purrfections for organizing Secret Paws 2019. 
We always look forward to Secret Paws every year!

4 comments:

  1. Wow--these are the fanciest pictures we ever saw! OMG! Your Human is like the most talented post-maker ever! These are really fantastic. We are so happies that you had fun with your secret paws things! And we are sooooo embarrassed that we forgotted to mention (we are both pretty old and forgetful ;-) that YOU were our fabulous Secret Paws in December 2018! We loved everything lots and lots. I am especially pleased that you liked the BOX--it *was* a purrfectly kitty-sized one and I am glad it fits you so well. We loved being your secret paws and hope you are staying cozy warm back there in Cold Country XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
    Hotmail Phone Contact

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide hotmail and hotline customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to
    Hotmail Help Guide
    Contact yahoo help
    Yahoo Customer Care
    Yahoo Contact Number
    Tech Yahoo Support
    Yahoo Technical Help
    Yahoo Help Guide
    Technical Yahoo Support
    Call Yahoo Support
    Yahoo Helpline

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a SUPER post Spike! Amazing and so are you Spitty

    ReplyDelete