Wednesday, January 6, 2021

DAISY MAE'S 1ST SECRET PAW: A THANK YOU🎄🎄🎄🎄






High everyone, My name is Daisy Mae and I joined Secret Paws for the first time this year. My Human Mom thought I needed some fun since 2020 had been a rough year to put it mildly. I'm a 14+ year old Cat and always can use fun. Secret Paws 2020 did not disappoint that's for sure.

I had the fun opportunity to buy for another special Kitty Cat and who was that? Well that special Kitty Cat was Summer (AKA Summer Samba). OH what fun Mom Crystal and I had buying gifts for Summer.

Now on to my Secret Paws gifts. OH my what a surprise it was when I found out who my Secret Paw was. First, I was surprised to  find out my Secret Paw wasn't just one Kitty Cat but a group of animals and their human. So Who were my Secret Paws and What did I get from my Secret Paw? I got:

1.) A Pet Water Fountain.

2.) Fresh Pack Variety - A variety of flavors.

3.) 30 oz. Chicken Treats By Temptations.

4.) A pole with a feather at the end that extends up to 4 feet.

5.) A Laser Light.

6.) Mom Crystal got Goat's Milk Soap.

That's right, my Secret was nice enough to get Mom Crystal something too.

You are all probably wondering who my Secret Paw is. Well I'm going to tell you. My Secret Paw was: Sherpa, Harry, Puffball, Fang, Queenie, and Cappuccino the Bunny plus we can't forget their human Patty.

P.S. If anyone knows Sherpa, Harry, Puffball, Fang, Queenie and Cappuccino the Bunny's blog site address please let us know. We would love to visit and even possibly follow them.

Thank You Paula for heading up Secret Paws. I had a blast and look forward to possibly doing it next year.

You can find our other secret Paw post at our other blog at DAISY MAE'S 1ST SECRET PAW🎄🎄🎄🎄

Crystal And Daisy Mae















 

3 comments:

  1. We are all happy you liked your Secret Paw. Our human doesn't blog much about us - we think that is rude - but we are on her instagram all the time @books_cooks_looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did. We're trying to find out what our Secret Paw's blog site address is. Would you by chance know it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time you had this year Daisy Mae. Wheeee.

    ReplyDelete