Saturday, December 25, 2021

Thank You To Our Secret Paw & Secret Paw Reveal

 



Hi everyone and Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you all.
I opened up my Secret Paw gift and boy was I ever I surprised, happy and thrilled by all the gifts I got.
So what did I get you ask? I got a 4 pack of crinkle balls to play with, I got a new pole to play with---Yeah!!, I got a new catnip warm mat to lay on, I got a nice warm thermal mat to lay on, A case of Classic Pate` Chicken Fancy Feast in cans, A big bag of Hairball Meow Mix dry Cat food, A big bag of Indoor Health Meow Mix Dry Cat food and A round mat to chase the toy attached to mat and a bag of Temptations.
So who was my Secret Paw? Who did I get to be the Secret Paw too? My Secret Paw who bought for me was Peekaboo, Onyx, Collette, Angel Smokey & Butterfly. Thanks to to their Human too.
Who did I get be Secret Santa too? I got to be a Secret Paw to Raz, Noelle, Reesie & their Human Sharon.
I have to tell you all this. I think my Human Mom Crystal is absolutely pawsome because she carried my Secret Paw box/gift home along with her mail and the most pawsome thing is she was walking.

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Crystal And Daisy Mae














No comments:

Post a Comment