Sunday, December 31, 2017

Buckwheat's Secret Paws package from Maine

I was worried about my Secret Paws package.  I waited and waited for it to arrive before Christmas, but alas, it did not come until after my people returned from my Gramma's house the day after Christmas. (they were gone from Saturday until Tuesday, so it could have been out in the mailbox for a few days).  Finally when it got here I was really excited.
It travelled all the way from Maine!  This is funny because my Lap Lady is actually from Maine too.  She had sent her box to her Mom on Monday the 17th and it did not get to its destination until the Weds. after Christmas.  I just don't know what the issue was about the postal people between here and there, but they had some delays it seems. 
Enough with the postal commentary, and on with the prezzints!


My gifts came from some kitties that I've not met before at a blog called Paws for Reflections at https://www.bjbangs.net/   they put out a lot of good information about cats and have won several awards for their blog.

Here I am, elbows deep into the box trying to see what is in there.  I can smell it and it smells like nip!


 Too bad this box isn't big enough for all of The Wheat to fit into.  Only my front legs can kind of get in this one.
I wasn't make much progress on my own, so LL had to help me out.  They had the little thingies all jammed up in the box, so I couldn't get them out without some thumbs.


Here we have some birdies with feathery tails, those look fun and some little christmas toys that are nip filled.  

Thanks so much for the Secret Paws gifts BJ Bangs and friends!  I love secret paws and can't wait until next year when we get to share gifts between kitties again!

Happy New Year everyone!



4 comments:

  1. So glad your present was worth waiting for, Buckwheat ! Happy New Year to you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Buckwheat! Those presents look like lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful presents ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete