Monday, January 1, 2018

                The Four-Legged Furballs Are the BEST!
                                              Tales of Secret Paws

The paper the box was wrapped in was the first super fun gift! 
 Of course, the big box itself looked pretty exciting too. I woulda ripped it open myself, but the Four-Legged Furballs really like their packing tape!
And there was our nice card with You-Know-Who's name first, as is only right! 
Mmmm, smells like Good Stuff in here. 
I think I'll take a look and a good sniff, too. 
Maybe I'll just climb right in and see what's what.
Whoa--this stuff looks like plenty'o'fun to me. I wanted to jump right into that box but the Human made me wait till it all got piled on the table. Sigh.
 But it does look even more enticing all ready and waiting...
 First we had to read the sweet card, and then it was time for . . .
 yep! You got it. This first toy smelled spectacular, Kitties, just spectacular!
 Then there was another, even more exciting message!
 And, and, and....well, I can hardly meow this to you: It was a special blanket for me. With crowns, Kitties, can you imagine? Crowns!
 I sat on it right away, so as not to let the Human get any ideas of trying to claim it for herself.
The Four-Legged Furballs obviously knew that certain substances were about to become legal here in California, so in celebration they sent me some really great stuff, REALLY great. Really.
And yes, yes, here are all the very nice toys they sent me which were fantastic, no doubt about it . . .  
 but honestly, it's time to get back to this Silvervine Stick.
 You might have trouble finding it in this picture, 
but *I* certainly didn't!
 Here is all my loot nicely organized. Can you believe how much great stuff they sent me?
Why, it's almost like I got myself off the naughty list
ho ho ho!
 And look at the adorable pens they included for the Human! She loves them!
And there was more for her too: A purple bookmark and a notebook with me on the cover!

Thank You, my Four-Legged Furball Friends!
You made our Crispmouse very special
and we wish you a Glorious 2018!

4 comments:

  1. Spitty, we are so glad you received your gifts from us and that you are enjoying them! We had so much fun picking everything out for you, and we were so happy to ask our grandma to make a blankie just for you. We hope you have lots of cozy snoozes on it! We more than enjoyed being your Secret Paws, Spitty! Now, we'll let you get back to that silver vine stick.

    P.S. We want to apologize on behalf of our human for making you have to work so hard to open your package, Spitty. The human here is known for going crazy with tape, and even her own family members know to bring knives to Christmas because otherwise they would never get their gifts from her opened. Isn't that nuts? Then again, our human is nuts.

    Purrs, happy holidays, and a very happy and blessed 2018 to you and your human, Spitty!

    the Four-Legged Furballs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spitty shoots; he SCORES! Big time. You got some run stuff and I see you're still into the 'vine.

    ReplyDelete