Thursday, November 29, 2018

Oh my! oh my! Look at what I got!

Hullos to all my pals in all time zones!

I’m Peekaboo! and today I’m taking over and doing my first post ever to tell you about my first Sekret Santa!

I’m seven months old so this has been a year of many firsts.  But that’s a story for another day.  I was having a nice day when I saw Butterfly (old grumpy girl) looking very attentively at a box


And so I asked Butterfly what she was reading.  You see, it’s a very curious curiosity that I know how to type but don’t know how to read.  So the silly old girl say, “Nothing.  This has nothing to do with you.  Someone has sent me a gift.”  But I knows she was not telling the truth, so I asked Mom to read to me what the label said.

“Well, PeekaBoo!, it actually says ‘Butterfly and Peek a Boo’ .  Someone very kind has sent you and Butterfly a package.”  I knew it! I knew it!  That ol’ grumpy Butterfly telling me a lie.

So Mom let me sniff the package and just as I was getting another whiff, the box was gone! What? Where is it?  That grumpy Butterfly wanted to look at the box again.



Well Mom explained the name of the kind hearted pal who sent us the box has to remain a sekret for the time being.  So I’m a bit disappointed with that rule, but ol’ grumpy Butterfly and I would love to say a big thank you to our Sekret Santa.

I’ll post again when we are allowed to open the box.

Until then, I hope everyone has a wonderful box coming to their home soon!  I’ll put up more pictures the next time when Mom gets the hang of adding photos!

Signed: Peekaboo!

 





1 comment:

  1. Oh it is so tempting to open the box isn't it?! Boxes come with all kinds of unique smells and it is fun to imagine what kinds of things they are filled with! Have fun guessing what Santa Paws has sent you. Purr purr purr. -Valentine (of Noir Kitty Mews)

    ReplyDelete