Friday, November 30, 2018

Our Secret Paws Will Arrive for Some (Kitty...or Kitties!) TODAY!




We received notification about our Secret Paws gifts that we sent!!!  They will be delivered by AMAZON....(see below!)



Amazon.com

gift icon
Hi caren, your gift will arrive:
Friday, November 30



Ok, so Cody is right, I AM a "slacker!" Last year I mailed at the deadline (I think) and had a miserable time getting a street address (because I had gone to FedEx to mail my package) and no way was that going to happen this year. So, yep, I took the easy way out and ordered our Secret Paws items online AND had Amazon WRAP THEM and ship them! Easy Peasy!! I am pretty certain some "kitties" (yep, that's a clue!) are going to love their gifts regardless!! Enjoy!! 

Much love from Cody and I!

1 comment: