Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Somepawdy's Secret Paws Pal

Paw Penned by Valentine the black Persian Cat
of Noir Kitty Mews



Yesterday I cleared off my work table just to make room for my holiday wrapping project.  Then I spent the afternoon sorting, organizing and checking the inventory of the Christmas wraps, ribbons and supplies.  I'm excited to get started wrapping up my Secret Paws purr-esents.  Yes, I am somepawdy's Secret Paws pal.  I can't tell you whose name(s) I have been assigned to, 'cause that would give me away!  Hmm . . .  I wonder who has been assigned my name . . . .

There are always a few ribbons each year that go wild and think they own the place.  This red one looks a little shifty.  I better keep an eye on it.  Wowy, it's quite long, but it's also really skinny.  I think it's missed a few meals.  Maybe it's trying to slither away to find some food to fatten up.  It better not be trying to go after my noms!  Tee hee hee.

What Are You Up to Slinky One?



Gotcha, Red Cordy Snakey!



Now that I have the wrapping supplies ready, I need to get just the right size box for the purr-esents.  That shouldn't be too hard, 'cause Mom keeps boxes of various sizes in the attic; she kind of hoards boxes throughout the year.  Since she won't let go up into the attic, though I am purr-fectly capable of scaling up the ladder, I'll have to draw her a diagram of the size of box I need.

Mom, I Need a Box About Half My Size



Oh, I sure hope I make my pal(s) happy with the gifts I've picked out.  This is the first year that I'm purr-ticipating in Secret Paws, 'cause Mom missed the deadline for signing me up last year.  Miss Paula of the Sweet Purrfections bloggie has been busy organizing the activity.  Thanks for that, Miss Paula!  Mew Mew!

5 comments: