Saturday, December 26, 2020

I Opened My Secret Paws Gifts on Christmas Day!

Summer from sparklecat.com with Secret Paws box of gifts
I got an awesome box of gifts from my Secret Paws, Daisy Mae and Crystal! Actually, it came in a couple of boxes, but my human combined them into one for the photo shoot. Don't worry, she kept both boxes for me.

Summer of sparklecat.com with all her Secret Paws gifts from Daisy Mae and Crystal

Look at all these awesome gifts! Thank you so much, Daisy Mae and Crystal! If you want to see the rest of the photos, you can see them at my blog post.

3 comments:

  1. Summer you really scored BIG! Love seeing you with your presents. Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Secret Paws were so generous Summer. But I bet'cha liked those boxes best of all! Purrs and Paw Pats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer, we are glad you loved your gifts. We had fun picking them out. Enjoy the treats, the toys, the tunnels and yes even the boxes.
    Daisy Mae And Crystal

    ReplyDelete