Friday, December 25, 2020

Gifts from Charlemagne, Tamar and Angel Mal to Timmy and Family

We all want to again thank Charlemagne, Tamar, Angel Mal and Family for the wonderful gifts.
You bet Einstein! I can't wait to... I have to go
Timmy you are a silly cat fur-sure
Rumpy you are just slow, I was after the fun ball
That does look zippy. Here are your goodies Dad.
I love Tea and Chocolate and nice scented candles too, nice!

Hold it you Stinky Man-Cats I see Movement, Yes, there, get it!
Great cat-ch Miss Fitz I am gonna get it and... darn too fast
No worries Sweetie I have it and will chew it up a bit for you
Me too. Yes, I will KEAL
MOL Rumpy is watching "Forged in Fire" with Dad again.

Oooo lookee here *Rub, Rubby*
Now you're meowin! Slide them over here Fitzy
These are mine. Mmm Shrimp! I don't think you get any Rumpy
Au contraire Fitz my paw thorn. I have Seafood.
MOL Rumpy has See-food. How Purrfect. I have Lobster so we can share Fitz
And I have Tuna. Yesssss. My Favorite!
My young best friend I will gladly pay you on Tuesday, for some Treats Today
How about, No Way today or Tuesday!

Whew, I was worried I was left out. I have the tasty Chick-Hen treats
This gal found the feathered fun. Got-em right here
Those are nice Fitz We will shoot them around
But wait, there's more! 
Cool! 
We all like mice so we will play cat-ch
All Except Rumpy
Oh Fitz it's Christmas
Well, alright but if you get out of line, Whap!

Thank You Paula, Truffle and Brulee at Sweet Purrfections for all our Secret Paws Fun! 
It is really appreciated!


Thank You Friends! Merry Christmas One and All!


Timmy Tomcat: Spokes Cat Tomcat Commentary
Toby Tomcat: The Handsome Fellow
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots: Our Court Jester
Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed
Einstein: The Floofy Kid 
Dad Pete: Our Old Hooman

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

3 comments:

  1. ❤ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad that you liked everything! We had fun shopping for you.

    Meowy Christmouse and a Purry New Year!

    Charlemagne, Tamar and Angel Mal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys got the lottery win! What a cool assortment of prezzies for all of you! Purrs and Paw Pats

    ReplyDelete