Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Mudpie's Secret Paws Package

Meows from Mudpie!

The wait has been nearly unbearable but I *finally* get to tell you about my Secret Paws package which arrived more than a week before Christmas, but Mommy made me wait until Christmas evening to open it! She LIED to me and said maybe this year I could open it early, but then made an executive decision that it would be more fun to wait until Christmas. I bet many of you have been thinking I'm a spoiled rotten tortie who gets everything her little heart desires. Think again!


Okay, enough of my griping and on to the prezzies! I'm one lucky girl because my Secret Paws were Angel, Kirby and Max from A Wizard and an Angel, and they managed to fulfill my Christmas wish list to a tortie "T', starting with SQUEEZIES!!!


I had never had this flavor of Party Mix before so we opened the package right up and they are pawsitively YUMMY!


Look at all this loot for me and Mommy! I got more treats, pretty purple wicker and crinkle balls, a fun little caterpillar toy that zooms all over the floor, and Mommy got the cutest cat butt ornaments! (The tissue paper was pretty cool too...)


Obligatory "pose with everything before I'm allowed to play" shot...


Play ball! (These balls have been spotted all over the house since Christmas.)



Where did it go?


We want to thank Angel, Kirby, Max, and mom Nancy so very much for their purrfectly wonderful gifts. We couldn't have asked for a better Secret Paws!


Now would also be a good time to reveal that we sent our Secret Paws gifts to Buckwheat and Dixie. They wrote about their package here and we're so happy to see how much they enjoyed what we picked out.

Many thanks as well to Truffle and Brulee's mom Paula from Sweet Purrfections for organizing this wonderful event that makes many blogging kitties very, very happy.

Now I have a very important question...how many days until Secret Paws 2021???

1 comment:

  1. Mudpie you sure made out great and you even got Squeezies! Me-Wow! Thanks fur sharing the fun

    ReplyDelete